BOOKING DEPOSIT: 50% of Total Rental Fee is due two weeks from receipt of Rental Agreement. (33% if booked more than six months in advance). Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A Credit Card is Required to hold the Security Deposit. Barring any damage and/or extraordinary cleaning of the interior or grounds,. The Credit Card will only be charged if needed.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The Booking Deposit is partially refundable with more than 30 days notice: 50% will be refunded, 50% will be retained. If we are able to rebook, then there will be a full refund of the Booking Deposit, less a $250 cancellation fee. If cancellation occurs with less than 30 days notice, then the Booking Deposit will be completely forfeited.
PAYMENT: Please make checks payable to Green Valley Ranch LLC and mail to:
Green Valley Ranch
P.O. Box 130175
Coram, MT 59913
RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Guests acknowledge they have read the following section of the Montana Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, MCA § 70-24-232 (1977) and agree to comply herewith. Tenant[s] shall:
A. Comply with all obligations primarily imposed upon tenants by applicable provisions of building and housing codes materially affecting health and safety;
B. Keep that part of the Premises that they occupy and use as reasonably clean and safe as the conditions of the Premises permit;
C. Conduct themselves and require other persons on the Premises with their consent to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb their neighbors’ peaceful enjoyment of the Premises;
D. Use the parts of the Premises including the living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, and any additional areas in a reasonable manner considering the purposes for which they were designed and intended;
E. Guests may not destroy, deface, damage, impair, or remove any part of the Premises or permit any person to do so;
F. Owners shall not be liable to Guests nor insure Guests for any personal injury or property damage caused by the act or omission of any Guests or third party; and
G. Guests hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owners for all claims which may be made by Guests and third parties against the Owners during and arising out of the Guests’ occupancy of the Premises.
2. Use of Owners’ vehicles, ATVs, farm equipment, and/or horses is not allowed.
3. Persons other than those numbered herein may not park overnight or camp on the Premises.
4. Pets are not allowed on the Premises at any time.
5. Hunting and the use of firearms (including BB, paint ball and air guns) require permission from Caretakers and valid Montana licenses. Fishing Licenses are not necessary inside Glacier National Park or on Green Valley Ranch property; they are required on the Flathead River system and can be obtained in Coram or West Glacier.
6. No fireworks unless written permission has been obtained from the Owners.
7. No open fires.
8. No smoking inside any of the buildings at any time or outside during a “burn ban” (as determined by the Hungry Horse USFS). Please properly dispose of cigarette butts.
9. Please observe check-in and check-out times, unless advance arrangements have been made with the Caretaker, Dianna at (406) 387-9071.
10. Please make appointments with the Caretakers to tour the Property in advance of rentals.
11. Check In: After 3 pm
12. Check out: Before 10 am